Additional Hire Charges & Conditions of Hire
- Kilometre Charge – 1, 2 & 4 Hour Hires - subject to a kilometre charge of 39c per km, for all km’s travelled.
There are no free/included km’s for hourly hires.
- Kilometre Charge – Day Hire & Over - include up to and including 100km free per day.
Any additional km’s travelled over the initial 100km per day will incur a kilometre charge of 22c per km.
- Deposit - all hires will need to pay a deposit on a credit card on commencement of hire.
The credit card holder must be present to sign for credit card on commencement of hire and will need to be present
with the same credit card on completion of hire in order to refund the deposit.
- Payment of Rental Charges – estimated rental charges are to be paid on the commencement of hire.
If a hirer wishes to extend their hire period, they must contact the place of hire and obtain prior approval to ensure the
vehicle is not otherwise booked.
The extended period must be paid in advance in order to comply with our terms and conditions of hire and for continued
- Fuel – all vehicles must be refuelled to the same level when taken. Eg. hired with full tank - return with full tank.
Sighting of your fuel receipt will be requested to ensure vehicle has been refuelled with correct grade of fuel.
If hirer does not refuel, additional charges will be incurred.
- Drivers – all drivers must be 21yrs or over and hold a full manual driver’s license. Sorry, no ‘P’ plates or ‘E’ plates due
to insurance purposes.
- Additional Drivers – our rates are inclusive of one driver. If there will be additional drivers, they must be noted on the hire agreement and a charge of $10 per additional driver per day applies.
Should a person other than the noted drivers drive our vehicle, they will not be covered under insurance.
- Insurance – all hires include insurance and is not negotiable/ declinable. Standard excess of $2500 applies on all hires
unless insurance waiver has been paid.
- Insurance Excess Waiver – the standard excess of $2500 may be reduced by paying a waiver fee of $20 per day.
If driver(s) are 25yrs or older excess can be reduced to $750.
If driver(s) are between 21yrs & 25yrs excess can be reduced to $1500.
- Payment of Insurance Excess – applies in the event of any damage to our vehicle and/or any accident/incident our
vehicle may have been involved in whilst on hire, regardless of fault.
- Tyre & Windscreen Waiver – the hirer is responsible for any tyre and/or windscreen damage that occurs whilst the
vehicle is in their posession and will be reponsible for payment to fix/replace any damaged tyres or windscreens. This liability
may be waived by the hirer by paying $10 per day to cover the windscreens and tyres.
- Vehicle Condition – all vehicles must be returned in a clean and presentable condition. If the vehicle is returned dirty
and/or there is a cigarette or unpleasant odour in the cab, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- All rates are GST inclusive.